Assistant/Senior Highways Project Manager - Warrington
Salary - DOE (very competitive)
Currently seeking an Assistant or Senior Project Manager in Highways for a global design and consultancy firm who specialise in the natural and built asset environment. The successful Assistant Highways Project Manager will be looking to enhance his career and will become an integral part of a New Project Controls team working from Warrington. You will be supporting the delivery of Key Projects on all aspects of health and safety, budget and quality to exceed client expectation. If you possess the necessary skills coupled with a fierce determination to grow and succeed with a supportive organisation and wish to maximise an amazing opportunity, please read on.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- Degree Qualified in relevant subject
- Professional qualifications such as MICE, MIstructE or APM a distinct advantage
You will report to the Project Manager and will be accountable for providing proactive support for the delivery of a portfolio of projects across the highways industry, contributing towards the achievement of the divisional business plan.
The role will be based in Warrington, however willingness and ability to travel throughout the UK is required.
Additional responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and promoting a culture of awareness within the team
- Taking responsibility for meeting programme, cost and quality targets for individual projects and/or taskings
- Supporting the Project Manager in leading the design team on multi-disciplinary projects
- Managing commercial and financial project outcomes to optimise return
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company systems throughout the bidding and project execution process
- Organising and managing regular Project Reviews.
- Ensure that appropriate Technical Reviews are carried out and closed out.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Professional services background
- Prior project experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner
- Ability to work as part of a team and work to deadlines
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office applications
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.