|Job Title:||Assistant/Trainee Field Tech - Water|
|Salary:||£16000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||almost 1 year ago|
Assistant Field Technician (Milton Keynes/Northampton)
- * A full driving license, with a maximum of 3 points
- * A strong desire to learn and be determined to succeed
- * Ability to follow maps and navigate around the geographical regions you will work in
- * Flexibility to meet the demands of the client
- * Excellent time management skills
- * Ability to prioritise your own workload against different demands
- * Excellent IT skills
- * Excellent inter-personal skills
- * Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- There will be an initial training period working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires lone working.
- Ability to organise your time, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
- Driving License.
- Full training will be provided.