Allen & York works exclusively with one of the leading construction companies on a range of interesting, high profile projects ion and around London and they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Sustainability Manager to focus in particular on community engagement.
Working within the Construction Division, you will work closely with the Sustainability & Community Team to provide support and liaise with local stakeholders and communities.
This is a fixed term 12 month contract but there is the potential for more work to come from this, either on a permanent or contract basis, depending on workload.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- develop community investment activities within the construction business
- regularly liaise with key decision makers and community leaders
- produce project communications
- schedule and manage meetings (occasionally out of hours)
- you will have an understanding of the Considerate Constructor Scheme (CCS) and will be able to suggest ways of creating new initiatives
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as you will be speaking to people from various groups on a regular basis and compiling reports
- experience of, or at least a willingness to learn about, socioeconomics
- you will have a calm and considered approach to situations
- strong IT skills
- the ability to adapt to different audiences and situations is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a progressive, exciting company and work on a range of projects. If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.