|Job Title:||Assistant Urban Designer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our Client is a large interdisciplinary practice providing Architecture and a range of complimentary design and consultancy services including Urban Design & Masterplanning.
We are looking for an Assistant Urban Designer, with approximately 12 months experience or less of UK housing, looking to develop and grow. You will be supporting the senior urban designers on a range of projects that will stretch your capabilities
- Working on urban design projects in the UK housing sector
- Initiative and good communication skills
- Attending consultation meetings
- Liaising with external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidates will also have excellent graphic skills and design ability using Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and AutoCad.
- A post-graduate qualification in urban design or similar with a background in architecture is highly desirable.
This opportunity is for those who can clearly demonstrate a desire to progress in the Urban Design field and a keen interest in regeneration, which is our main specialism within this team.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Josh Marshall 01202 888 986