Associate Air Quality
Office Location: North West
Competitive basic salary, comprehensive benefits, potential for equity
My client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy looking for experienced individuals to join there existing air quality team in the North West and help play a key role in its continued growth and development.
You will need knowledge of air quality issues and to be comfortable with the business aspects of environmental consultancy, including project management and generation of fees through consultancy or research.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an air quality specialist, you will be required to promote air quality business in the marketplace, help facilitate further growth and play a direct role in the delivery of a diverse range of projects.
You will join an exciting and dynamic team, and become involved in all aspects of project delivery from client liaison and task / project management, to report production and business development. This will include detailed dispersion modelling and assessment of transport and industrial air quality, odour assessments, input into EIAs and Environmental Permit applications and ambient air quality and odour monitoring for projects in the UK and abroad.
- Detailed dispersion modeling (AERMOD and / or ADMS), and assessment of road pollution (ADMS Roads, DMRB).
- Detailed knowledge of air quality, dust and odour assessments.
- Confident at developing new business and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Marketing and Work Winning Capability.
- Expert witness experience
- Knowledge of HHRAP software for health risk assessment and GasSim would be beneficial. Desirable
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION / MEMBERSHIP :
- A degree in a relevant numerically based subject is required.
- Appropriate level of membership of a relevant professional body - IAQM, IEnvSc or similar.