JOB TITLE: Associate Building Surveyor
LOCATION: London Greater London
SALARY: £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits
Our client has been established for 40 years and is a highly respected multi-disciplinary consultancy. They have grown to become a major integrated architectural, property and construction consultancy delivering a tailored service to clients across the UK.
A significant part of their service is the Building surveying services to all sectors of their industry.
Principally delivering new build housing ranging from affordable to high end real estate sale, but they also deliver services in the education and commercial sectors. The client is now looking to employ a new Chartered Building Surveyor to oversee all aspects of their development projects.
- Responsible for managing technical work and projects under the direction of the senior manager
- Liaising with clients in respect of technical matters
- Taking full responsibility for technical control in the projects
- Programing your own work and resources available to ensure satisfactory completion of all projects
- Understanding the objectives of ensuring job profitability, and providing sufficient information to the Partner in order to prepare accurate cash flow projections
- Liaising generally with a client under the direction of a partner
COMMON BUILDING SURVEYING JOBS TYPES
- Structural Surveys and Acquisition Inspections of buildings
- Building defect analysis
- Development and Construction monitoring of building projects
- Preparing and submitting applications for statutory consent and liaising with relevant authorities.
- Design, specification & contract Administration of the following (Alterations of extensions to existing buildings, Maintenance of Buildings, Refurbishments & Conservation Projects)
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Minimum 4 years PQE
- Client facing personality
- MRICS or MCIOB
- Confident and experienced working on financial assets of upwards of 30 million pounds.
We our looking forward to receiving your application for this current position.