JOB TITLE: Associate Building Surveyor (MRICS or MCIOB)
LOCATION: London Greater London
SALARY: Negotiable + excellent package
Our client has been established for 40 years and is a highly respected multi-disciplinary consultancy. They have grown to become a major integrated architectural, property and construction consultancy delivering a tailored service to clients across the UK.
A significant part of their service is the Building surveying services to all sectors of their industry. Principally delivering new build housing ranging from affordable to high end real estate, but they also deliver services in the education and commercial sectors. The client is now looking for two Associate Building Surveyors who would work in the Public sector on various different project types.
- Responsible for managing technical work and projects
- Liaising with clients in respect of technical matters
- Taking full responsibility for technical control in the projects
- Programing your own work and resources available to ensure satisfactory completion of all projects
- Understanding the objectives of ensuring job profitability, and providing sufficient information to the Partner in order to prepare accurate cash flow projections
- Liaising generally with a client under the direction of a partner
- Structural Surveys and Acquisition Inspections of buildings
- Building defect analysis
- Development and Construction monitoring of building projects
- Preparing and submitting applications for statutory consent and liaising with relevant authorities.
- Mentoring APC candidates.
- MRICS or MCIOB
- Recognised Degree
- Professional services - Public Sector
- Minimum 4 years PQE (post qualification experience)
- Client facing personality
- Confident and experienced working on Multi Million pound financial assets.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.
Please contact Matt Morris on - 01202 888986 ext:213