Are you a Senior Building Surveyor looking for that next step up to Associate level in Birmingham?
Due to sustained growth and success in all areas of Surveying, a fantastic Building Consultancy are looking for an experienced MRICS Chartered Surveyor, with proven experience of managing dilapidations instructions and looking for an Associate level position to join their highly successful team in Birmingham.
As a Building Surveyor for this fantastic company, you would work with clients to maximise the value of their commercial buildings - whether owned, leased or funded - as they are acquired, constructed, refurbished or sold, being part of a team delivering the best service and the best quality advice.
Hard work and achievements are rewarded with rapid career and salary progression. Promotion from graduate to partner is very possible in under 7 years, just ask one of their team! As a Building Surveyor for this company, you will be supported and provided with the opportunities that suit you at every stage in your career.
The type of work would predominantly be commercial, with some residential instructions. Your clients would range from listed property and development companies through to individual occupiers. Projects vary in size and complexity and would be allocated depending on experience.
This role would suit a Senior Building Surveyor looking for that next step up.
- Degree educated preferably in Building Surveying or a related field
- MRICS (building surveying) or clearly working towards their APC
- Experience in commercial property and dilapidations experience
- Have a professional and can-do attitude, be eager to learn and develop, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and client facing, well-organised and self-motivated.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986