Associate Chartered Building Surveyor Oxford
£45,000- £55,000 + Car
Our client is an award winning top 20 property and construction consultancy. Their client base is international and sectors include all possible aspects of property, project management & surveying. They also provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning. They maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from social housing to well-known private organizations which defines the essence of their strength in the depth and diverse range of their activity.
As an Associate Building Surveyor you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of consultancy services to a diverse client base, from commercial, retail and healthcare to higher education and central government. Must be a motivated and energetic candidate keen to expand their career opportunities.
The objective of this appointment is to recruit an experienced surveyor / manager with excellent client management and with a proven track record in project delivery. The candidate must be able to demonstrate abilities to retain and develop new business. Working alongside the Partner for Building Surveying, you will develop a strategy to enhance the current commercial delivery to clients. Marketing support will be provided to assist in business development.
Our client offers excellent benefits including Private Health Care, a generous Company Pension scheme, company car/allowance, 25 days holiday (increasing with years' service) and an excellent work life balance.
The right Building Surveyor will be MRICS Chartered & Commercially focused, and be able to;
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986