|Job Title:||Associate Chartered Building Surveyor|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Associate Chartered Building Surveyor Leeds £35,000- £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that is able to offer expert, professional advice at every stage of the property lifecycle. The firm's core capability in project management and technical due diligence is complemented by a broad spectrum of specialist consultancy services, all delivered to a wide range of commercial and public sector clients.
Well known for their strong presence in the UK and Northern Ireland. With lengthy experience of the property transaction process, our client has built a reputation for independence and commercial acumen and is well placed to serve clients in all sectors of the market.
As a building surveyor you will be expected to deliver buildings and construction-based projects that meet the clients' requirements, within agreed programmes and cost parameters. A key responsibility is to provide advice on property and construction to commercial companies, other consultants, government bodies and private individuals.
- Delivering commercial building surveys for a range of clients and property types.
- Preparation and defence of Dilapidation claims.
- Providing neighbourly matters advice and acting as Party Wall surveyor.
- Providing advice on property and construction to commercial companies, other consultants, public bodies and private individuals.
- MRICS Chartered.
- Commercially focused.
- Degree in Building Surveying.
- Have a professional and can-do attitude, be eager to learn and develop, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Well-presented and client facing, well-organised and self-motivated.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986