|Job Title:||Associate Civil Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Gladdis|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
An experienced Associate Civil Engineer is required by a leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, due the success of the team they are looking to expand their Manchester team.
You will be fully participative member of the team and lead on the technical delivery of major and minor civil engineering and highways schemes across the North West and further afield. As an Associate, you will be involved with many exciting projects, from feasibility stage to construction and delivery with responsibility for Engineers, Technicians and other team members.
There is lots of client liaison and managing relationships, often working to tight timescales and meeting client demands.
Either Bachelors or Master's degree in Civil Engineering or a Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (CEng MICE) or an Incorporated Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (IEng MICE)
- Previously managed a team of engineers and technicians on varied scale of projects.
- Experience in the use of design software (e.g. MX, Civils 3D, Revit)
- Lead and support the development of junior engineers
- Commercially minded with the ability to prepare fee estimates for design works
- Skilled in client liaison through the delivery of projects.
- as necessary to deliver the schemes/projects
- Extensive knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, British and European Standards, and Codes of Practice
- Use of NEC3 Form of Contract
- Experienced in leading the procurement process for construction projects within private and public sectors
- Previously supervised and monitored construction site works
- Confident communicator, able to produce technical reports and presentations, liaise effectively with clients, contractors and stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of highway and civil engineering procedures i.e. Health and Safety, CDM 2015
- Full UK driving licence
- Potential to work occasional weekend or evening as required.
If you have the skills and drive required to become part of a successful and growing team, that are involved on some exceptional projects and have scope for greater works, please apply with your CV ASAP.