An opportunity with a growing and established Civil Engineering team has arisen. My client is looking to attract top talent with design and sustainable solutions at the forefront. Your focus will be improving and protecting the environment in which we live, while providing the facilities for day-to-day life, ensuring that transport and industry function effectively.
- You will have previous experience in civil engineering and will therefore be able to deliver and practical and client focused approach to the role
- You will be playing a leading role in ensuring the successful delivery of innovative civil design solutions to some of the most prestigious and technically challenging design projects across the globe
- You will be focused on developing a range of infrastructure and masterplanning projects across a variety of difference sectors.
- You will manage the delivery of technically-excellent, profitable projects by leading a team of expert engineers and technicians of various disciplines.
- You will use your experience and knowledge to develop new client relationships' as well as nurturing existing clients in order to maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business
- You will use your wealth of expertise and determination to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
- You are an experienced chartered (CEng) civil engineer with established project management skills
- You have developed a significant portfolio of relevant technical and leadership experience within a consultancy environment, focused on built environment infrastructure and highway related projects.
- You can consistently demonstrate a strong sense of commercial awareness and the stakeholder relationship skills required for effective business development.
- You possess strong leadership experience and the ability to manage the requirements for work generation, technical, commercial, and staff development matters.
- You possess a passion for creative and innovative design to maximise the value and utility of any project.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Thomas J Herbert at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.