|Job Title:||Associate Development Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Berkshire - Reading|
|Salary:||£45,000 - 55,000|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our client is a forward-looking consultancy with offices across England and Scotland.
They deliver high quality, practical and sustainable transport solutions with clients in the public and private sectors.
They are looking to strengthen their team in the South through the addition of an experienced transport planner able to take a key role in development planning work.
This role would be based in the Reading office.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading transport and/or development planning projects, the ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners, and the ability to understand the provision of highway design and engineering services for developments.
You would have a key role in work-winning and business development with both existing and new clients and be involved in the management of a growing and successful team of transport planners and engineers, delivering a broad range of services to clients and partners including:
- Development planning
- Preparing and reviewing Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and other planning application reports
- Traffic data analysis and presentation
- Project management, including financial management
- Preparing for Appeals
- Review of junction modelling and design (using Linsig, Picady, Arcady, Transyt etc.)
Successful candidates will also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- A track record of effective delivery
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to develop and sell innovative solutions for clients
- Ability to effectively lead an experienced team of professionals
- High standards of written and oral communication
- Excellent understanding of project management
- A proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- An engaging approach to marketing and business development
- A commitment to develop colleagues to the maximum of their abilities