Presented is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy in their London based office. Due to their continued growth and success they are looking to bring an Associate Director into the team. The Practice serves a wide range of clients drawn from both private and public sectors and undertakes a very wide array of work encompassing both small and very large scale projects.
- Strong grasp of statutory planning policy, procedures and requirements.
- Chartered member of MRTPI
- You will have developed a significant portfolio of relevant technical and leadership experience within a consultancy or public sector environment.
- Commercially aware leader in town planning
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams to deliver to, and exceed client expectations.
- Given the collaborative and client focussed nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills are essential.
- Strong business development skills.
- Experience of mentoring and managing junior staff.