Associate Director of Project Management
Who will you be working for?
An independent, national multi-disciplinary construction and real estate consultancy in Central London area are looking for a dynamic individual to take the business forward.
Your new role
You either already are or aspire to be, a Director with the capacity to hit the ground running taking charge of key projects within Retail, Residential, Hotel and Leisure industry.
You will be able to successfully manage key clients and stakeholders as well as contractors associated with various areas of the business.
Your role will include an element of business development and cross-selling our services in regard to other areas of the business. Our client in a dynamic forward thinking company, who has build a fantastic reputation based on hard work and excellent client relationships.
The experience we require
- You will have delivered high value projects for a variety of clients ranging from 5-50milion in value.
- You have the ability to manage key client accounts and provide contribution to multi-disciplinary teams as well as directly line managing the Project Management team.
- You will be used to working with key stakeholders and an enviable blue-chip client list with further potential for development.
- Ideally, you will have an APM or relevant qualification and have experience in JCT and NEC contract forms.
- You will have experience in Cat A and Cat B fit out and refurbishments projects within the UK property market.
- What can we offer you?
- Uncapped career progression and market competitive salary and benefits package
- Autonomy in your role and ability to set the curve.
- We look forward to receiving your application.
We look forward to receiving your application.