|Job Title:||Associate Director - Building Services/Mechanical Design|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Associate Director Building Services/Mechanical Design
Our client is a leading, reputable building services consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Building Services/Mechanical Design Engineer for the role of Associate Director.
The Design and Projects team are rapidly expanding, they specialise in engineering services projects within new and existing buildings. Their work includes high end commercial new builds and the design, specification, procurement and project management of key infrastructure replacement projects within buildings. The role involves providing strategic advice to building owners and managers to improve or optimise the performance of their buildings, feeding back in terms of long term energy, maintenance and reliability.
They have an extensive client list and work within some of the most prestigious buildings in the UK.
Due to consistent growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director to assist the running of this growing team, to lead projects as well as to develop existing and new client relationships.
The role would suit a technically proficient, well organised individual with good commercial acumen and who is looking to help develop a team.
- Producing high quality reports with clear and concise recommendations.
- Presenting technical information to clients and providing clear communication to clients throughout a project.
- Preparing technical specifications, drawings and schedules, with reference to the latest industry standards/best practice.
- Evaluating tender submissions and preparation of tender report with recommendations.
- Project management including preparation of contract documentation, leading meetings, financial management, practical completion and handover.
- Ensuring H&S and legislative compliance throughout the course of a project.
- Financial management of project and ensuring works carried out within agreed budget.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary design and projects team.
- Proven track record of managing a team of design engineers.
- Academic Qualifications Required: BEng or BSc Engineering or MEng or MSc.
- 8+ years' experience in the sector.
- Proven track record of business development with the building services market.
- Membership of Institution: MCIBSE / MIET and Chartered Engineer.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) (Intermediate/Advanced).
- MS Project (Basic).
- AutoCAD (Basic).
- Hevacomp, Amtech and other M&E Specialist Software.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.