Calling all Principal/Associate level EIA Consultants! Are you looking to progress your career within a growing buildings consultancy? Do you live in the South East? If so, please read on..
My client - a national property and real estates company - is looking to take on an Associate Director for Environmental Assessment to sit within their Building Consultancy department.
This role has come about due to growth in the sector and they are looking to strengthen their environmental capability, particularly within the EIA field.
As such, suitable candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- a relevant first environmental degree and preferably a second degree in an environmental discipline
- full membership of IEMA or equivalent professional body
- solid understanding of the UK planning system
- sound project management skills
- excellent report writing and communication skills
- proven experience managing and coordinating large scale EIA projects, and dealing with clients and other relevant stakeholders
- mentoring and training more junior members of the Team and a willingness to develop them
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company and work on some high profile projects, so if you are keen to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira.