Associate Director - Energy & Sustainability - London
Our client is a progressive and innovative SME that welcomes and embraces new ideas. Their aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of their competitors. They offer and support unrestricted career progression within the business and believe that the employees of today can be the owners of tomorrow.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join their property consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Senior Energy & Sustainability Consultant to join their London.
Working with their dynamic team, you will be working on a variety of projects across a number of sectors including commercial, industrial, health and education.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role will involve leading and assisting with the delivery of energy and sustainability services of all kinds, including:
- General energy and sustainability consultancy
- Energy management including funding advice, audits
- Energy compliance (DEC, EPC, ESOS)
- Renewable energy, feasibilities and implementation support
- Planning support, including preparing of energy statements and sustainability strategies
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BSc/BEng (or equivalent) in an appropriate Surveying/Environmental/Sustainability/ Building Services discipline
- Experience in delivering energy audits
- Experience in the management and delivery of energy related projects
- A relevant energy related qualification (e.g. Public Buildings Energy Assessor, Non-Domestic or Domestic Energy Assessor, Low Carbon Consultant, ESOS assessor)
- Be a member of a professional body or working towards Chartered status would be an advantage
- Good commercial knowledge and ability to develop new business opportunities
We hold Investors in People status and will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary, plus car allowance
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscriptions