|Job Title:||Associate Director Heritage Planning|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Heritage - Associate Director
The Allen & York PBE Team are delighted to be partnering with one of the UKs leading, prestigious property consultancies as they look to further expand their offering within the Planning and Development space and expand upon their success within Heritage.
The role of Associate Director of Heritage Planning
We are currently looking to speak with experienced heritage professionals to discuss openings at all levels within the recently established Heritage team at the Company.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to be involved with the growth of a team that has big ambitions and already has secured instructions to work on an exciting mix of projects.
You will often be working as part of a wider consultant team and will be expected to proactively contribute to discussions as well as acting as an advocate for change in the historic environment, whether it be with the local planning authority or statutory consultees.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to make the next step up in a challenging but supportive environment and to contribute to the establishment of the team.
To be considered for the role of Associate Director of Heritage Planning
- You will be expected to have a good track record in managing change in the historic environment having established good client relationships.
- Provide clear, professional advice
- Act as an advocate to promote change in the historic environment
- Develop client contacts
- Experience in proactive working, often as part of a wider team
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of applications for planning permission and/or listed building consent
- Excellent professional writing skills with an ability to construct a range of reports
- Good presentation skills and capable of providing reasoned advice
- Strong academic background good quality related degree
- Private sector experience
- Membership of IHBC
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty, commitment and controlled under pressure
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
Interested? Get in touch;
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss the role of Town Planning Consultant in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!