This is your opportunity to join a large Global organisation as a Associate Director - Highway Engineering. Operating across a variety of sectors they are now looking for a Associate Director - Highway Engineering to work within the existing successful Transport Planning team. As a Associate Director - Highway Engineering you will support the development of the Transport and Highway Engineering business and manage a team.
As a Associate Director - Highway Engineering you will be an integral part of the team, you will manage client relationships (internal and external), prepare proposals and bids and have extensive leadership qualities.
· A degree or equivalent in Engineering, Town Planning, Geography or a related discipline.
· Either been awarded or nearing Chartered or Incorporated status or have equivalent commercial experience and responsibility.
· Able to demonstrate commercial and technical management of projects.
· Business development activities.
Technical knowledge of the development of transport schemes from inception to delivery, including both preliminary and detailed designs.
· Managing and contributing to multi-disciplinary projects and studies with knowledge and understanding in the planning field, managing the work of other specialists and coaching less experienced team members.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Contact Claire Baker on 01202 888 986.