Associate/Associate Director - HIGHWAYS - Infrastructure - Egham/London
Salary: Circa £70,000 +
My client currently seek to appoint an Associate/Associate Director to join the infrastructure (Highways) department. You will be based in the Egham office and work with a global consultancy with a long - term view to build a team in the London offices. The successful applicant will be technically adept on all things highways and/or drainage related. Knowledge in commercial aspects and business development will be second nature and you will have proven experience in leading and managing projects and teams.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- You will hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered Status
- Experience gained with highways and major infrastructure schemes
- Engage in clients and professionals
- AutoCAD, MX and Civils3D experience
- DMRB and Highways knowledge
- Team environment
- Developing existing clients and relationships
- Commercial and technical management, within budget and time constraints
- Technical expertise and sharing of information
- Participating in tender and commercial bids
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm on some of the most varied and challenging infrastructure projects with a view to leading and developing existing skills, staff and business and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.