Allen & York are engaged with a community charity based in West London who are seeking to appoint an Associate Director of Partnerships to join their team on a 6 month cover. There could be a possibility for the role to become long-term although this cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
The charity is very unique with an ambitious vision for the development and improvement of local communities. Focusing on the cultural heritage of the local areas combined with creativity to improve some of the most iconic places in West London.
The Associate Director of Partnerships must have a proven track record at a senior level within the charity space. This includes: fundraising,business development, knowledge of grants and community development. Furthermore, you must have experience implementing, developing and monitoring business development and fundraising strategies with a strong understanding of social impact reporting frameworks. You will also have experience managing budgets, resources and relevant reporting.
The Associate Director of Partnerships must have excellent interpersonal skills, working very closely with internal stakeholders, developing relationships with senior partners and grant trusts. You will also be responsible for managing 2 senior direct reports.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Business Development through Fundraising
- Social Impact Measurement
- Grant Giving
- Community Development Programmes
- Similar experience within charity management - at a senior level
- Knowledge and experience of fundraising including social impact reporting frameworks and business development proposals
- Strong IT skill including fundraising administration systems
- Experience of managing budgets and reporting
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- People management
- Leadership qualities
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with partners and key stakeholders
- Ambitious and self motivated
The start date for this role is ideally April . Salary £50,000 - £55,000 pro rata'd over 6 months - full-time.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please send your CV today alternatively you can contact Vildan on 01202 888 986