Associate Director - Planning
This is a unique opportunity for an Associate Director in Town Planning to join an independent firm of technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. As a leader in planning, you would take on a pivotal role to allow the firm to continue to grow and develop their planning team who offer expert advice on all aspects of planning policy, planning regulation, DCO's and major Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIP's).
The Midlands planning team currently has a diverse range of clients and markets through direct appointments and through service arrangements with other groups. One of the key objectives will be to sustain the company growth, through winning new work with new clients, retaining and developing the relationships with existing clients and seeking out new opportunities and diversifying the business.
The company offers a highly competitive salary (at the top end of the market rate), and one of the best benefits package in the Planning sector.
- Strategic direction for the team, with our clients and in the markets
- People development and leadership internally, with the team and wider colleagues
- Delivering and developing a successful planning business locally
- Achieving a range of national objectives within the UKMEA planning businesses, particularly in relation to winning new work in regeneration and masterplanning
- take the lead in the development of new client relationships locally and nationally, secure new project work and sustain the growth of a successful town planning business
- MRTPI Chartered
- Experienced town planning professional, with significant consultancy experience;
- Demonstrable track record in business development, including leading work winning strategies and significant client relationship development and networking experience;
- Commercial excellence in structuring bids that are deliverable, profitable and ultimately enhance client relationships and our reputation in the market
- A strategic thinker with a proven ability of thinking strategically about solutions which will unlock development sites, secure planning permission and enable development.
- Ability to attract, develop and retain individuals to complement the existing team
- Proven Project Director level technical and commercial management experience
- Has previous track record in building teams, as well as long lasting relationships with clients
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986