- Develop a strong new business strategy to win work for the office, expanding the office client base, steering the work pipeline and developing both existing and new clients.
- Variety of projects for a range of public and private sector clients.
- Lead your own projects and develop your own client base.
- Mentor and guide colleagues, as well as work within multidisciplinary teams on larger proposals.
Experience / Skills:
- Commercially aware, able to identify, develop and respond appropriately to new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate a high level of planning knowledge and the ability to undertake a variety of projects across a diverse range of sectors.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and negotiation skills.
- Educated to degree level, have over ten years' relevant experience, with relevant professional qualifications and have Chartered Membership of the RTPI.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and its application.
- Effective operation and development of management systems for quality.
- Financial and project controls would be advantageous but not essential.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Mark Maultby at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986