|Job Title:||Associate Director Transport Planning|
|Salary:||£55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Tubb|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
On behalf of our client we are seeking to appoint an Associate Director within their Transport planning department. The appropriate candidate will be active in and have a good current knowledge of the local market, with a focus on housebuilders and developers.
The role will involve overseeing the commercial development and performance of the local Transport Planning team, building the team's existing client base in the relevant city and surrounds, whilst providing input into technical studies within the Transport Planning function.
Working closely with fellow Directors within the Group for the purpose of delivering the Group's commercial strategy which includes growing the Transport Planning teams. You can expect considerable experience on a variety of interesting and challenging projects including. Housing and Retail Developments, Port Development, Spatial Planning, Energy Facilities and more. This position offers substantial opportunity for career progression within the company.
Experience & Skills
You will be technically competent in analysing all types of transport projects and be able to manage a number of projects and the project team. The position will also require you to closely liaise with Transport Teams in various offices, to ensure efficient use of resources and to share client leads/ commercial information. You will be expected to develop and manage key accounts, be able to identify business opportunities and to develop these into new business for the Advisory Group.
- Assistance in developing new Clients and Client Accounts.
- Managing existing Clients and Client accounts.
- Developing existing Client Accounts.
- Management of technical studies.
- Management of Transport Assessments.
- Management of Travel Plans.
- Managing other transport projects as these arise.
- Developing innovative transport solutions.
- Inspiring other staff to develop innovative transport solutions.
- Contributing to the technical development of the transport function in the UK. Staff will be encouraged to develop their own ideas.
- Providing project management and technical support and advice within Transport UK in order to:
- Develop the project management skills of other staff;
- Develop the technical skills of other staff and
- Ensure consistency in project management and technical quality from other staff.
- Commercial and technical management of projects ensuring that projects are managed effectively within budgetary constraints.
- Financial management of projects within the group financial management processes.
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Preparation of fee proposals
The organisation is a great place to work with huge opportunity for personal development.
We look forward to receiving your application.