Associate Drainage Design Engineer
West Midlands, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Drainage Design Engineer to join our client, a multinational engineering firm, in the West Midlands, UK.
With excellent technical background in Highways and Drainage, part of the successful candidate's role includes Technical delivery and financial performance of projects.
- Management of a project team and representing the team internally and externally at an appropriate level.
- Overseeing and checking the technical output of other team members.
- Production of studies, assessments and/or conceptual designs for development schemes including drainage, roads, utilities, flooding and sustainability.
- Carrying out and checking detailed design calculations; prepare engineering design drawings, specifications and information.
- Civil Engineering Degree and/or Masters Degree.
- Relevant experience, ideally with a consultant, in Highways and Drainage design for residential, commercial and leisure sites.
- Proven track record in delivering infrastructure projects.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Barrie Dempster on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01202 888 986.