My client is a leading independent environmental consultancy looking for a dynamic Associate Ecologist to drive, lead and manage the development of the team in Hampshire. With excellent opportunities for development and offer and a flexible working environment this is an exciting role at the forefront of a growing consultancy.
- Day to day leader and management of the Ecology team
- Liaise with the directors to inform the strategy for developing the Hampshire Ecology division.
- Demonstrate a considerable track record in project management
- Strong knowledge of EU and UK legislation in relation to ecology
- Representing the consultancy in negotiations with key customers and suppliers
- Liaising with clients to develop enduring relationships
- Undertake survey work
Who you are:
- A competent project manager
- Interested in undertaking business development
- A bat licence would be a distinct advantage
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- Experience of managing a team, in either the public or private sector
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary (£40,000 - £50,000)
- Flexible working
- Company phone and laptop
- Comprehensive benefits
I look forward to hearing from you soon.. Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 for an informal discussion.