One of the UK's leading multi national consultancies is looking for an Associate Environmental Consultant to join their Birmingham offices and work on a range of highly prestigious projects.
Sitting within the Environment and Sustainability Team, you will be responsible for:
- managing the Team
- coordinating the workload
- growing the environmental management offering, to include EIA's and ESIA's
- developing the business and managing proposals
- liaising with clients to ensure their needs are serviced
- providing technical input into projects and helping mentoring junior Team
Particular experience of working on highways, rail and other linear infrastructure projects is essential, as is sound knowledge of UK and European legislation.
If you feel you have the right mix of skills and experience, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 Ext 207 to discuss.