|Job Title:||Associate Hydrogeologist|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Edward Goddard|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
ALLEN & YORK are searching for an Associate Hydrogeologist to join a leading development and Infrastructure consultancy in one of a number of their offices across the UK. The successful candidate will will have the opportunity to build and develop the technical capability of the practice and project delivery.
- Liaison with in-house and external clients, and regulatory authorities, on a wide variety of engineering and land development projects.
- Technical lead for the Practice on hydrogeology and groundwater related .
- Project managing the delivery of hydrogeological projects and elements of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Preparation of fee proposals and tender documents for single and multi-discipline projects.
- BSc and MSc in geology, hydrogeology or related subject
- Chartered status of relevant professional body.
- Broad based experience in hydrogeology both in UK and overseas, ideally with a consultancy, including the contaminated land, landfill, minerals, water supply, ground source heating and cooling, and construction dewatering sectors
We look forward to receiving your application.