|Job Title:||Associate Landscape Architect|
|Location:||UK - England - Yorkshire and the Humber, East Yorkshire|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is a fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, they are currently ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. They provide a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects.
Now looking for an exceptional landscape architect to join their busy Leeds studio as either a Principal Consultant or Associate Director.
The Leeds landscape architecture studio has successfully delivered a public realm strategy for the City of Hull and is currently working on a complex heritage project, neighbourhood planning projects and landscape assessments for a range of developments.
- Work on a wide range of project types from LVIA through to the concept design and implementation process.
- Scope will include developing the business and identifying opportunities,
- Leading on multi-disciplinary projects,
- Acting as an expert witness at public inquiries and
- Working collaboratively across our network of offices as well as leading and managing a team
- To be successful in this role we're looking for individuals with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or related discipline.
- Strong portfolio of built work which demonstrates excellent technical capabilities with a focus on the delivery of high quality public realm projects.
- Demonstrable track record in the successful delivery of projects from proposal development to completion, including periodic project reviews, with a focus on maintaining project schedule and budget.
- Experience in acting as expert witness at public inquiry.
- Experience in Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, and where possible BIM.
- Strong interpersonal skills including relationship building and communication at all levels and work collaboratively across the organisation and with clients.
- Ability to manage the financial aspects of projects as well as a profit and loss centre.
- Ability to work well with clients, consistently delivering a high quality service and product that meets their needs and expectations.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Masters in Landscape Architecture/Design.
- Chartered member of the Landscape Institute or with a relevant professional body is preferred.
- Experience in tree surveys would be an advantage.