Associate Landscape Architect
Landscape Collective is a consultancy practice with considerable experience advising and supporting clients in both the public and private sectors on landscape planning matters. Our work covers a wide range of projects of varying scale and complexity. Part of the Heritage Collective UK Limited group, Landscape Collective is a small but growing company now looking for an Associate Landscape Architect who can bring new and complimentary skills to the team.
As a home-working company Landscape Collective has a rare offering within the sector and embraces the latest technology to ensure employees stay connected.
Interviews for this role will take place during September.
Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment and design of urban and rural residential schemes from single dwellings to multi-unit schemes
- Assessment and design of care homes, hotels and renewable energy projects
- Manage projects on time and in budget
- Client facing
- Promote the company and seek new work
- 3D graphics software, including Vectorworks and Creative Suite
- Valid UK driver's licence
- Arboriculture or ecology
- International project experience
- Landscape restoration/landscape history
Who You Are:
- Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute is essential
- 10+ years' experience
- Strong design skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Proactive self-starter
- Able to work effectively both on your own and as part of a team
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Full time home working with meeting attendance
- Private healthcare (post-probation)
- 5% pension contribution
- Generous annual leave allowance
To find out more, call Josh Blanchard on 01202 888986 today!