|Job Title:||Associate Partner - Industrial/Infrastructure Consulting|
|Salary:||£110000 - £180000.00 per annum + bonus + other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Our client is a multinational technology and consulting corporation. Within the UK, their Industrial consulting practice is showing significant year on year growth. The business unit, albeit relatively new within the organisational structure, is now starting to lead in revenue terms against other divisions in the business, and is looking for ambitious high performing individuals to support on this continuing revenue growth.
This business unit is now offering the opportunity for Senior and Partner level technical management consultants to work on some of the industry's most appealing and challenging projects; to design their capital project operating environments, processes and technology solutions, and ultimately to deliver a step change in capital project delivery performance. Whether it's in strategy, planning, operations or technology, your advice will help clients to get better control of their projects, better visibility of their demand and to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Knowledge and experience delivering technology solutions to EPC, Construction and Industrial clients
- To deliver revenue targets with new and existing client base.
- To offer a comprehensive knowledge of Technology solutions (Cognitive, Analytics, Digital operations, IoT etc)
- To lead on project delivery and relationship management of new and existing clients.
- To work and lead internally with a team of delivery specialists.
- To support the Sector Partner in meeting growth targets for the business unit.
- To mentor and support more junior members of the team.
- Degree educated (ideally in a science, business or engineering subject)
- Extensive consulting experience within a similar organisation
- Understanding and experience in work winning through selling solutions
- Has a full understanding and track record selling Technology solutions (Cognitive, Analytics, Digital operations, IoT etc)
- Ambitious and driven to succeed and build.
For the right individual, an exciting opportunity to progress within a growing business unit exists.
Please get in touch with ALLEN & YORK to confidentially discuss further.