|Job Title:||Associate Planner|
|Salary:||£45,000 - 55,000|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are very pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading independent planning consultancy, as they continue to grow their Planning capability in their Reading office - an exciting, dynamic, and sociable place to work with modern offices in a great location.
The Role of Associate Planner
You will be working on a broad range of planning projects, as the team currently service a mix of small, medium and large residential, and mixed use development schemes, both brownfield and greenfield. You will use your local knowledge and national influence to plan and deliver projects of all types and scales.
You will become part of a team that provides invaluable assistance to their clients, and in return you will enjoy outstanding professional development and career opportunities.
You will promote the business and look for opportunities to cross sell and build your client portfolio, producing fee proposals and business pitches.
As an Associate you will have the autonomy to manage your own projects, setting the project strategy and quality standards, organising and managing internal and external consultants, making presentations, etc.
Key responsibilities of the Associate Planner include:
- Promoting large scale residential and mixed use developments through the Local Development Framework, and coordinating professional teams to submit applications
- Running applications, appeals and inquiries, as well as developments, plans and promotions
- Developing client relationships and generating work
- Co-ordination of project teams and project management
- Conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our client base
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Preparation of planning and economic statements
- Policy representations
- Developing strategy for site promotions
To be considered for the role of Associate Planner;
- Relevant Planning related degree
- Commercial Awareness
- Residential experience
- Have project management skills
- Have an interest and track record in business development
- Are committed and have an eye for detail
- Are capable of managing a wide and complex workload
- Are personable and a strong team player
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car
- Have experience in a consultancy environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sarah Kerr 01202 888 986