£45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Top Real Estate Consultancy looking for Project Manager with high levels of office fit out experience to join their highly successful Building Consultancy department and advice on a range of projects for commercial property occupiers, developers and owners across the City Centre and West End developments.
The department enjoys strong and productive relationships with many other parts of the business including Agency, Investment, Valuation and Asset Management teams and has been identified as a key area for strategic growth within the business. The role comes with clear progression opportunities, a competitive salary, bonus, holiday package and various forms of health care, memberships and season tickets.
Most importantly, this company is well known for investing in their staff, and as such offers direct progression routes, regular CPD, a variety of projects, and the chance to specialise or develop an area of your own interests.
- To assist on a number of office fit out and refurbishment projects already secured, reporting to the Project Management Partner, but assuming day to day responsibility for delivery
- To contribute to business development through the establishment of strong relationships with other parts of the business
- To bring a structured, professional and pragmatic approach that will help to reposition the Project Management team within the marketplace
- A university degree in surveying or construction
- Experience with one of the recognised General Practice / Project Management practices would be preferred
- Experience dealing with fit out and refurbishment projects
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Code of Practice for Project Management for Construction and Development
- Prince 2 training beneficial
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986