ASSOCIATE / DIRECTOR
- Central London Planning Consultancy
Our client is seeking a key player in their established, enthusiastic and respected independent consultancy…
They have an exciting opportunity for an Associate / Director to join their highly successful, niche, planning consultancy located in London's West End.
- Be a key player in established and respected independent consultancy.
- Substantial workload from major retailers, financial institutions, developers, estate owners, housebuilders and private clients.
- Join an enthusiastic, highly motivated and well supported professional team.
Candidates must be exceptional at:
- developing tailored, successful strategies for complex planning proposals;
- maximising prospects of consent for major commercial, residential and other schemes;
- preparing innovative and site specific, planning, retail and economic assessments;
- writing and presenting information / evidence to planning appeals
- delivering the best from our client's wider professional teams
They provide full professional, secretarial and digital support. Remuneration will reflect skills and experience, and includes profit share, pension, BUPA, AMEX, season ticket loan and more. Previous client or consultancy experience is essential.