Associate Surveyor - London
An opportunity to contribute to the continued growth and strategy of one of the UK's leading property consultancies, while sharing your expertise and knowledge to provide the best service possible on complex, major developments in London.
Our client is one of the largest commercial property advisers operating throughout the UK. They provide unrivaled multi-disciplinary commercial property advice and services to clients in the public and private sectors. This organisation has one of the strongest regional networks in the property sector providing a national outlook combined with local service and knowledge. They have continued to align themselves strategically to be as successful as possible, and as such are continuing to grow throughout their 11 UK offices.
The Role of Associate Surveyor
Within the London based Development Team there is an opportunity for an experienced Surveyor to take a pivotal role in the direction and delivery of the team. The Development team provides development consulting and agency related advice in connection with a wide range of development projects across, primarily the residential and retail sectors.
You will be working on large scale, complex and very exciting projects with a team who are widely considered in the market as being one of the top London-based advisors to the public sector on major development projects.
You will principally take responsibility for developing the client base and new client relationships, taking on new instructions, and project managing the delivery. You will manage colleagues to advice upon;
- Development appraisal & associated due diligence
- Options appraisal
- Funding bid assistance
- Delivery structuring including partnerships and joint ventures
- OJEU procurement processes
- Commercial negotiations and legal agreements
- Acquisition and disposal work
Is the role of Associate Surveyor for you?
If you have the following skills and experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to step up and work with one of the UK's leading organisations in the industry;
- MRICS status
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
- Ideally you will have worked in a large property organisation and have had experience of mixed use development projects Technically competent in discipline
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Numerate and analytical
- Experience of residual appraisals and cashflows, including Argus Developer
- Knowledge of affordable housing
- Strong influencing, persuading and negotiation skills
- An eye for business development and client relationship management
- Ideally will be a RICS Registered Valuer
Think you have what it takes?
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!