|Job Title:||Associate (Sustainability)|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £50,000|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is an exciting and fast-paced consultancy who focus in the sustainability market.
Due to their unique outlook on the environmental impact of buildings, they are expanding and looking to recruit a Sustainability Associate to take the lead on their BREEAM and wider sustainability works.
You will take the lead on the delivery of BREEAM work, managing the projects and engaging on the commercial side of the wider developments. You will be focused on business development and management of more junior consultants.
- Deliver BREEAM assessments
- Liaise with clients and design teams to ensure the project runs effectively and is delivered to an outstanding level.
- Develop new business within the sustainability markets.
- Work with design teams, clients and other relevant professionals throughout design stage through to post-construction.
- Deliver entrepreneurial environmental building design advice to clients
- Manage and mentor a team of more junior consultants
As a minimum:
- Have experience of managing more junior consultants
- Have experience of managing multiple projects while still maintaining excellent standards
- Liaise effectively with clients.
- Have experience of the whole construction process
Additionally meet the following criteria:
- Be a BREEAM Assessor
- A minimum of 6 years experience of carrying out successful BREEAM assessments
- At least 6 years’ experience of sustainability consultancy beyond BREEAM
- Experience of delivering a bespoke sustainability brief and supporting relevant staff throughout this process
To discuss this in a little more detail, do not hesitate to get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.