My client - one of the leading engineering and environmental consultancies with offices worldwide - is looking for an Associate Technical Director to be based in Bristol and work on a range of projects and assist the Associate Business Director in managing these.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- proven background in consultancy
- extensive experience in construction environmental management, EIA and auditing, and sustainability and carbon management also
- proven leadership skills and experience of having managed a Team
- a relevant first degree in an environmental discipline and preferably a second degree
- strong project management skills
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as you will be liaising with various Teams and compiling reports
- sound commercial and business development experience and a willingness to do more of this
- a willingness to travel overseas is essential
If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.