|Job Title:||Associate Town Planner|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Associate Town Planner
£45,000- £55,000 (+ pension, private medical insurance, subs paid & bonus)
We are on the hunt for a driven Associate Town Planner to join an international interdisciplinary practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists working together to create outstanding results. With many studios across the Globe, the company has a world class track record in all major development and design sectors including urbanism, health, education, workplace, retail, heritage, housing, transport, leisure, public safety and energy.
Joining the dedicated Urban Planning group within the Manchester studio, you would be part of a team that brings together the expertise of urban planners, landscape architects and urban designers to deliver sophisticated development frameworks, masterplans, regeneration strategies and development approvals in the UK and internationally.
In return for your hard work as an Associate Town Planner, the company offers an excellent opportunity for your personal development as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional subscriptions and an award-winning working environment.
- Responsible for securing new business (work-winning emphasis) and to lead teams and projects
- To manage workloads including masterplans, regeneration frameworks, EIAs and the preparation of planning applications
- To promote stakeholder engagement and offer strategic planning advice for public and private sector clients
- Client liaison to deliver town planning advice that assists with development proposals, strategy development, decision-making and problem solving
- MRTPI Chartered Town Planner with 5 years' PQE in the private and/or public sector
- Excellent knowledge of statutory town planning matters combined with confident written and verbal communication
- A strong technical background along with a passion for town planning, regeneration, urban design and sustainability
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a commercial environment are a must
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, including the project teams, clients, local communities and external consultants
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986