Allen & York has been exclusively engaged by a leading construction company to secure them an Assurance Manager to work within the Assurance Department and work on a range of different projects within London.
Reporting into the Head of Assurance, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a strong team and as the department develops, you will assume line management responsibilities and there will be the chance to progress.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will hold a first degree in a relevant subject
- strong experience of ISO 14001:2015, and ideally knowledge of other standards such as ISO 9001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- excellent auditing skills (you will be conducting internal audits and preparing for external audits)
- sound communication skills, both verbal and written as you will be liaising with clients and colleagues and producing reports and communications
- you will be responsible for delivering training internally so experience of having done this will be useful
- you will be responsible for reviewing the assurance management system and identifying areas for improvement
- membership of IEMA is expected
- you will preferably hold a lead auditor qualification for ISO 14001
- construction experience would be beneficial
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 Ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.