Assurance Manager - Senior Manager
ALLEN & YORK are working with an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Will support the Head of Assurance with assurance/improvement activities across the Group
- Will take a corporate perspective on assurance and systems improvement to ensure we have the processes in place to identify and deliver business and customer objectives, manage business and customer risk and drive improvement while retaining our ISO certifications.
- To organise and facilitate the external certification programme for 9001, 14001, 18001, 27011 and 44001 (plus any other certifications as agreed).
- Assisting with reviewing of assurance management system content to ensure it is both appropriate and effective in implementation and to identify improvement
- Completion of internal audits including scheduling, conducting, reporting, recording and tracking non-conformances to close-out.
- Preparing for and participating in external audits outside of the certifications listed above (incl. Achilles, RISQS etc.), ensuring relevant information is available and supporting operational teams
- Production of reports, meeting minutes and newsletters required by the Assurance Team.
- Participation in the identification of new systems and processes to drive efficiency within assurance
- Supporting the business to understand assurance and drive improvement
- Support the business in achievement of new certifications
- Support the management review process with Head of Assurance
- Provide support to the bid team on corporate assurance aspects of submission documentation.
- Development and delivery of training including any training materials where required
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent Written Skills
- Educated to degree level
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- 5+ years in a project / construction environment
- Management systems experience
- Internal auditing experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge of ISO14001:2004
- Knowledge of ISO 27001:2015
- Knowledge of BS11000
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001
- Formal auditor training for other standards
- Chartered member of IOSH
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.