Atmospheric Emissions Lead
Aberdeen or London preferred (Glasgow or Edinburgh may also acceptable).
An interesting and varied role has arisen for a Principal Environmental Consultant. As the Principal Environmental Consultant you will help lead atmospheric emissions management and compliance projects support, and associated environmental engineering projects.
Requirements will include:
- Lead a small team of consultants in environmental consultancy work for atmospheric emission compliance and management support projects in the offshore oil and gas markets, including:
- Compliance with UK legislation such as EUETS, Onshore and Offshore PPC, EEMS reporting, Flare and Vent consents
- UK and international comparative emissions assessments, BPEO and BAT studies for atmospheric emissions evaluation at various phases (concept selection, design and operation)
- Atmospheric emissions ES chapter development for UKCS and international ESHIA projects
- Development of air quality, dust and odour management plans
- Experience of air quality modelling (ADMS, AEROMOD, CALPUFF, CMAQ)
- Experience of the design and management of air quality monitoring studies
- Support on-going development of my client's emission software tools
- Lead business development to help improve Xodus market share for atmospheric emission management and compliance projects for UK and international projects.
- Help other delivery leads develop project teams within Xodus to support expansion of services in these areas.
- BEng Hons and/or MEng or BSc Hons and/or MSc in Relevant Engineering/Science and/or Environmental Discipline with a significant atmospheric component.
- Highly experienced leading air quality assessments onshore and offshore United Kingdom.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and compliance within the UK and EU
- Good communicator with a demonstrable ability to bring in new consultancy business.
- Willingness to travel.
- Full Member of IEMA (MIEMA) and Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv) or equivalent professional engineering membership.
- Full member of the institute of air quality management (MIAQM).
- Experience working within engineering consultancy.
- International experience of air quality work.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org