|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Essex|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Are you looking for the next step up? This new and exciting opportunity could allow you to join a medium sized accountancy firm.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint an Audit Senior to join an experienced team in Essex.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all tasks for the preparation and audit of a company’s financial statements up to and including review and sign off.
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
- Delivering client service.
- Develop professional relationships with new and existing clients.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in an accountancy practice.
- Previous experience within a client facing Audit role.
- Led audits for all client types.
- Maintaining audit quality standards.
- Part or fully ACCA or ACA qualified.
Salary - negotiable DOE and Qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application.