|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Wiltshire - Swindon|
|Salary:||Negotiable DOE plus benefits package|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing Accountancy firm in Swindon. On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint an Audit Senior to join an experienced team with great opportunities to develop your career. The successful candidate will have previous experience in an audit facing role, and be qualified or qualified by experience.
Your main duties:
- Auditing accounts, interpreting and verifying information provided by clients.
- Preparing annual and management accounts.
- Completing tax computations and drafting documents for clients, the tax office and registrar companies.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrate experience of delegating and coaching more junior staff when on audit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
Salary – negotiable DOE plus benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your application.