|Job Title:||BD Manager - Battery Storage projects|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to become a Business Development Manager working within the future of the energy sector: Battery Storage. Our client is a fast-growing company keen to stay ahead of the competition in this area, dedicated to deploying intelligent, pioneering energy solutions. If you have the desire to be involved in the innovative side of the clean technology market, and enjoy the challenge that Business Development provides, then this role could be just what you are looking for.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of battery storage projects in the UK and abroad.
- Establish, manage and maintain supply contracts with key, relevant stakeholders.
- Possess project responsibility from developing business case, first contact with customers and commercial negotiations to commissioning of battery storage systems.
- Work with separate, dedicated full-time project teams, managing overall project costs and delivering a high standard.
- A strong Business Development / Sales background with a proven track record of engaging with commercial and industrial companies.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of motivation.
- Willingness to travel, both national and international.
- An understanding of the wider power industry developments/challenges.
- Team management experience, with well-honed people skills.
- Experience in engineering, battery technology or demand response is a big plus.
For further information please apply here or call Toby Condie on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.