|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Pearson|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Bid Manager - Nottingham
You will be responsible for driving the business forward through the development of working relationships with Suppliers, Account Managers, Supply Chain, and the Sales Team.
You will work closely with the Supply Chain and Business Development Teams to ensure best pricing is utilised and pricing information is completed and formally handed over. This is to ensure a seamless tender and mobilisation process is achieved.
As a part of the Bid team you will need to build and maintain strong relationships with our network of partners across the UK through effective communication skills both written and verbal.
Requirement to use strong negotiation skills to secure competitive rates from our supplier base, to enable us to secure new business and retain long term customers.
You will record the rates in the agreed format and pass them over to the Sales Team for use in the tender process.
Requirement to register the business onto sales portals looking for tender opportunities, completing RFI's/PQQ's and supporting the Bid Manager in writing and submitting ITT's.
You will have
- Achieved GCSE Grade C in Math's, English & IT
- Been a key player in an effective team
- Experience working with third parties
- Excellent negotiation skills
You may also have:
- Experience working within the waste industry
You will be
A passionate, enthusiastic member of the team. Your positive, can do attitude will deliver excellence throughout the business. Your commitment to, and confidence in, delivering customer focused solutions will be instrumental in our business being the Number 1 Waste Management Broker.
We will give you
- The opportunity to grow with the business through a tailored performance development programme
- A challenging and rewarding position in a successful and growing business
- A competitive salary
- An annual company performance related bonus
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Employer contributory pension scheme