Our client is looking for a candidate to support the growth and delivery of BIM to their clients working across the transport, water, buildings and energy side of the business.
- To help grow the BIM capacity provided to the clients
- Help produce a range of key deliverables - strategies, reports, presentation slide decks and other imagery - that communicate ideas and simplify complex issues.
- Work with a number of clients supporting their needs through out the projects
- Assist with tender submissions to respond to new opportunities
- Self-motivated with good organisational capability and ability to work independently when necessary, on occasion within client premises.
- University degree in Engineering, Construction or Project Management, or related subject - Essential.
- Working towards chartered status through a major, well-known professional institution - Desirable.
- Working towards formal Project Management accreditation (PRINCE2 / APMP) - Desirable.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in operating within a professional services, asset owner client or construction orientated environments
- Experience of working in a complex construction or engineering project environment.
- Experience in providing consultancy services including technical advice and guidance.
- Some exposure to the practical use of BIM, CAD and/or GIS on projects for information creation and management.
- Awareness of the significance of organisational structure, governance and business process
If interested then please get in contact