Looking to keep developing your career within the Rail industry? The answer is yes, this is a great opportunity for you as a BIM Coordinator.
This role is to provide Project technical leadership for Data Management & Building Information Modelling (BIM), and professional advice and guidance necessary to enable our client to achieve their BIM level 2 objectives.
- Deliver the Project BIM processes, methodologies and guidance for the collaborative production, maintenance and delivery of information and data.
- Administer Programme implemented Common Data Environment (CDE) ensuring compliance to Information Management Strategy, programme BIM standards, methods and procedures. Provide user training where necessary.
- Provide project based assurance and compliance to programme, industry recognised and, internal Network Rail BIM standards, methods, procedures. Highlighting commercial, security and, confidentiality risk where identified.
- Create and maintain BIM implementation and adoption metrics for allocated project/s.
- HNC/HND in information technology, engineering or construction discipline
- Methodical and analytical approach to work, consistent persistent nature and integrity for maintaining comprehensive and accurate information and data management
- Experience in the use of BIM technologies on a project or in the work place.
- Experience in use of Industry standard Document and Data Management Systems on a project or in a work place.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with stakeholders of all levels across the projects and externally with the Supply Chain.
- Capable of producing, conducting, operating and managing clash avoidance for construction planning (4D)
- Capable of utilising point cloud and LiDAR data to facilitate design deliverable production
- Experience in ProjectWise and eB administration for project delivery
- Detailed knowledge in the implementation of BIM and collaborative working processes (BS1192:2007, BS1192:4, PAS1192:2,3,5, AVANTI).
- Working knowledge of Network Rail's GRIP Process
In return you will receive a dynamic challenging job and team with a pleasant working environment, opportunities for keeping development your career and a competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Carolina Marticorena at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.