|Job Title:||BIM Coordinator - Rail Projects|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Baker|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
As a BIM Coordinator you act as a technical hub in the BIM process. Responsible for model delivery, coordinating and reviewing to ensure that standards are maintained on all deliverables. Capable of sharing and coordinating a variety of disciplines within the BIM environment. To have versatility and flexibility in this role to suit the resources and overall, the project requirements.
• A minimum of 5 years (production) experience in design, drafting or engineering and BIM.
• Having the capability to use upwards of 2/3 BIM software programs including Bentley.
• Experience of working in the rail industry.
• An ability to apply their design experience to the models they produce.
• Have the capability to use ICT tools for viewing and coordinating the BIM.
• Have an experience in defining BIM outcomes.
• Have experience in setting up and coordinating a BIM Protocol and Execution Plan for a given project.
• Ensure compliance with the BIM Execution Plan.
• Guide a project team through the BIM process and provide assistance to the wider practice when required.
• Liaise with the project team, client and consultants to review all BIM models for the project and make any necessary amendments.
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary (pension matched to 8%)
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a global firm who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.