|Job Title:||BIM Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Boudewijn Derkx|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading and diverse energy company who are rapidly growing their division delivering integrated energy services solutions to some of the UK's largest energy users. They currently have a great opportunity for a BIM/CAD Engineer to join this expanding team in order to support the development and technical solutions operations.
- Work with the team in the conceptualization and design of energy conversion technologies, renewables and energy efficiency solutions for large business customers.
- Draft high quality computer aided designs, including 2D and 3D modelling
- Act as the lead with respect to development of BIM models and drawings.
- Conduct desktop modelling and site surveys to review existing services and structures and to inform models and provide estimation of project costs.
- Assist in the generation of content for commercial modelling, proposals and bids.
- You will preferably be degree qualified with a solid emphasis in computer aided architectural drafting and design.
- You will have experience of working in a computer aided drafting field including extensive experience in computer aided design and building energy modelling for energy conversion technologies
- You will have strong knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD.
- Previous experience of working within a matrix management structure is desirable.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive benefits package including pension and share incentive plan.
For further information please apply here or call Bo Derkx on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.